Armenian Student Association (ASA) scholarship grant for 2022 is in progress and we thought it would be of interest to students. This scholarship grant offered by the Armenian Student Association is aimed at assisting Armenians in the U.S cater for their education fees. It is surely an all in one scholarship opportunity for students who are finding it hard in settling their academic fees.
On this page, we gathered all necessary information you will need to know in regards to the ongoing scholarship grant which is fully sponsored by the Armenian Student Association (ASA). All you need in getting this information is make sure to read through this content till the very end so as to be well informed.
The Armenian Student Association (ASA) Scholarship 2022 is an all in one full educational payment grants offered to qualified students in Armenia to study in any U.S based higher institute (including Universities and Colleges) and in any discipline. This scholarship grant is fully funded which means, once you have been offered the scholarship, you have nothing to do with payment of tuition fees again till you complete your registered study programme.
About Armenian Student Association
The Armenian Student Association (ASA) is one of the oldest major organization founded in the United States in 1910. The main focus of this organization is to support the educational system and to encourage charity in the United States. The basic aim of it establishment is to support Armenian citizens in America by raising their intellectual standards, providing financial support to Armenian students in pursuit of scholarships in the United States as well as providing loans for Armenian citizens in the U.S.
Armenian Student Association (ASA) Scholarship Summary
- Study Grade: Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes
- Scholarship Provider: the Armenian Student Association (ASA)
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded
- Institution: any U.S based higher institution
- Target Students: Armenian descent/citizens
- Study in: United States
- Courses Offered: Available for all courses/discipline offered in any U.S based higher institute (University or college)
- Scholarship Duration: for till programme completion
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2022.
All students who are interested with the Armenian Student Association (ASA) scholarship must submit their entry on or before March 15 for their entries to be considered by the scholarship association.
The scholarship offered by ASA covers all academic cost for any U.S based institute and candidate must be an Armenian citizen to be qualified for the scholarship grant.
Armenian Student Association (ASA) Scholarship Eligibility
Candidates who are interested to apply for the scholarship offered by the Armenian Student Association (ASA) are required to poses the following criteria;
- Interested applicant must be of Armenian descent or citizen
- Student must be enrolled in any U.S based institution to qualify for the ASA scholarship grant
- Interested student must be running a full-time program and he/she must have completed at least; the first year academic session to qualify for ASA scholarship grant
- Applicants must be a U.S citizen to qualify OR must possess all legal documents and papers with an approved VISA to study in the United States.
We strongly advice you visit other scholarship offers on our blog if you don’t meet up to above mentioned criteria.
How to Apply for Armenian Student Scholarship (ASA) Scholarship Opportunity 2022
All interested students who meet the above criteria can proceed with application. Firstly, student must have to download;
Now that you have download the two pdf files, you are required to fill them up with all correct information and then forward it with a non-refundable check of $15 to the official mailing address of the Armenian Student Association (ASA) which can be located on this address;
Armenian Student Association of America, Inc.
333 Atlantic Avenue,
Warwick, RI 02888
It is important you read detailed guide below on how to process your application without any errors.
- You must meet all the eligible criteria stated above.
- The deadline for this application and all required documentation is March 15, 2022.
- Your application and all supporting documentation must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
- All sections of this application must be typed or legibly written in order to be considered.
- A non-refundable application processing fee of $15.00 - checks made payable to: “Armenian Students’ Association” is to be submitted with the application form.
The following six parts must be submitted to constitute a complete application. No exceptions will be made and all decisions are final. All applicants will receive written notification of a decision on their application.
1. Scholarship Application
All sections must be completed with correct information and the application must be signed.
Candidates are required to prepare and submit an essay as instructed - section V. ESSAY
An official college transcript must be received by the committee directly from your school. (Student copies and photocopies are not acceptable.)
- Freshmen: must have transcripts sent from both your current college and your former High School.
- Transfers, Graduate Students, & Ph.D. Candidates: must have transcripts sent from both your current college and your former college.
- Medical & Law School Students: if a current transcript is not available, please provide a transcript from your former college and Mid-term grades if available.
4. Three Reference Letters
Complete the top portion of the three (3) reference forms. Two of the forms should be completed by a teacher, professor, or employer (no relatives please). The third form should be a personal reference completed by family friend, etc. Letters of recommendation may supplement but not replace the form. These forms must be sent to us directly by the person giving the reference by March 15, 2022. Furnish each of them with a stamped envelope addressed to the ASA office. The reference form download link will be provided at the bottom of this content.
5. Tuition Costs
Applicant for Armenian Student Association (ASA) scholarship shoul include a copy overall school cost for 2022/2023 academic year. Transfer student are also required to provide costs for the new school (a recent official copy of school bulletin or a statement of cost is required to be attached together with application form before submitting).
6. Profile Form
It is your responsibility to obtain a C.S.S. form and have it sent to us at the ASA office by March 15, 2022. Be sure to provide C.S.S. with our 4-digit code (0193).
- C.S.S forms can be obtained from http://www.collegeboard.org/
All Application must be sent using a post mail service (e-mails and faxes are not acceptable) to their address which can be located at;
Still having troubles with your application? You can send a mail to ASA foundation for enquiries using this mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship Website and Important Download Links
- Scholarship Provider: https://asainc.org
- Scholarship Application Portal: https://asainc.org/national/scholarships.shtml
- Download C.S.S Form: http://www.collegeboard.org
- Download ASA Scholarship Application Form: https://asainc.org/national/scholarships/Scholarship-ApplicationForm-22.pdf
- Download ASA Scholarship Reference Form: https://asainc.org/national/scholarships/Scholarship-ReferenceForm-22.pdf