Are you searching for fully funded scholarship opportunity to study in the United Kingdom at zero cost? Then you might want to consider applying for the scholarship grant sponsored by Warwick Medical School in the UK. They call this scholarship grant “Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship”.
The scholarship grant sponsored by the University of Warwick was title “International scholarship” even though the institution is in the UK because; they intend targeting students from all over the world to study in their institution. Though, the Chancellor’s International Scholarship is not available for all the colleges in the Institution (Warwick University). The Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship grant is on available for student in the Medical College/Medical School in the University.
The scholarship grant is available throughout the 2022/2023 academic session. We will be informing you on this page; all you need to know in relation to the ongoing Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship grant featuring the introduction, eligibility and of course how to apply for the scholarship grant. All that is required of you is read this content till the very end so as to be properly guided. Let’s get to learn more about the scholarship provider before looking at how to apply for the scholarship.
About the University of Warwick (History, Scholarships and how to Apply)
The University of Warwick is a public research self-centered University situated at Coventry, England. The University was first established in the year 1965 and has been a competitive major learning center in the UK since it establishment to recent times. At first, it was centered as part of government initiative to expand higher learning and to upgrade the educational sector in England.
Currently, the University is running four (4) major schools which include;
- Warwick Business School – established 1976
- Warwick Law School – established 1968
- Warwick Manufacturing Group (WMG) – established 1980 and,
- Warwick Medical/Doctorate School – established in 2000
The Scholarships sponsored by the institution is aimed at assisting students who are interested to study in the institution but yet, are unprivileged to afford for the institutional cost and fees (tuition fees, upkeep etc). The Warwick University here is 100% fully funded which means if you qualify, you will have nothing to do with payment of any school finances.
Even at that, the Chancellor’s scholarship we have on this page is centered and available for students applying for admission into the medical school only. Check below scholarship summary to decide if it responds to what you are searching fior.
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship Summary
- Study Grade: Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes
- Scholarship Provider: The University of Warwick
- Scholarship Worth: £50,000
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Target: International Students
- Institution: Warwick Medical School/Warwick Doctorate College
- Study in: United Kingdom
- Courses Offered: All available courses in the Medical/Doctorate College of University of Warwick
- Scholarship Duration: Throughout the completion of applied programme
- Application Deadline: January 20, 2022
Warwick Scholarship Coverage 2022/2023
The Scholarship grant sponsored by the University of Warwick for Medical student covers all academic costs including tuition fees (up to £26,472), maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisionally £15,890 but expected to be confirmed in February) and research training and support grant (RTSG) worth £5,000. The scholarship is also available for all courses offered in the medical college.
Check scholarship eligibility below;
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship Application Eligibility
Students who are interested to apply for the Medical college scholarship offered by Warwick University are expected to meet the following criteria to qualify them for the scholarship grant.
- Interested candidate must be a student in the University of Warwick to qualify
- Applicants for Chancellor’s international scholarship must also be applying for PhD program in the institution which will begin in October
- International student must possess all legal papers including approved VISA to study in the UK
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply can apply only in their first year of studies.
- Applicants, must either be assessed as “overseas” for a fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria
- Interested applicant must be of good conduct and must possess academic discipline and excellence from past academic records
Once scholarship in approved or granted to a particular student, it cannot be deferred to another person.
It is of great importance that you read through and qualify for the above mentioned scholarship criteria on this page. Your application may not be considered if you don’t possess all above mentioned qualities. You can either read through other scholarships on our blog if you are not eligible for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
Having met all above requirements, you can begin to the next step which is how to apply for a scholarship grant in the University of Warwick.
How to Apply for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship Opportunity 2022/2023
All candidates who are interested with the scholarship grants offered by Warwick University and are seen qualified (eligible) are however; required to follow below guidance to successfully apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates are required to sign into their student portal to begin the application sequence. If you have applied for a qualifying course in the institution then you would have been provided with login details already. New students are also required to make use of their login details to access the scholarship login page.
- On the login dashboard, students are however, required to submit their course application before starting the scholarship application.
The scholarship application menu will be available immediately course application form is submitted. Student will find the scholarship TAB at the top menu where they can begin the scholarship application process.
After successful application of University of Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship directly on the school portal, students are required to check their email address from March 4th for their scholarship status.
Still having troubles processing your application? You can reach Warwick University, Doctorate College, Coventry, England through these means;
- Mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (024) 7667 5533
Scholarship Website and Important Links
- Scholarship Provider https://warwick.ac.uk
- Scholarship Introduction Page: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/schols_fund/scholarships_and_funding/chancellors_int