Are you a student seeking for scholarship grant to help finance your school expenses and tuition fees? Oh! You are here searching for latest scholarship opportunities for international students to study in foreign countries. Either way, we welcome you to this page as we will be talking about the KAS Global Student Contest Scholarship 2022/2023.
The scholarship opportunity offered by Kid At School (KAS) is unlike most scholarship grants you can find anywhere else on the web. This scholarship is based on academic merits and student qualification. Good you made it to the right page where we will be talking about all you need to know about KAS Global Student Contest Scholarship for 2022/2023 academic session.
KAS Global Student Scholarship Contest is a scholarship grant offered to international students to study in any institution of their choice irrespective of the country. Unlike other scholarship grants which are based on mass entries or just by filling a scholarship form, the KAS scholarship is based on competition against other students. This scholarship grant is worth $1,500 for the 2022/2023 academic session. The scholarship is aimed at supporting international students in the higher institution who are finding it hard to settle their academic fees and due expenses.
See below for KAS Global Student Contest Scholarship summary to know if it defines your ideal scholarship.
KAS Global Student Contest Scholarship Summary
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship Provider: Kid At School (KAS)
- Scholarship Basis: Essay competition based scholarship
- Scholarship Worth: $500-$1,500
- Scholarship Type: Partly Funded
- Institution: Any higher institution (Universities & Colleges)
- Target: International Students
- Study in: any country of choice
- Courses Offered: all available course offered in any higher institution (Universities & Colleges)
- Scholarship Duration: One time reward
- Application Deadline: 1st October, 2022
NOTE: all entries must be made and submitted by all interested applicant on or before October 1st, 2022 for their entries to be regarded as valid.
About KAS Scholarship (competition based)
Kid At School (KAS) Education Company offers services and resources for making student and teacher’s life easier, but other goal is to motivate students to improve their writing skills and practice in making successful papers. KAS Scholarship is awarded to international student when they apply for an essay contest and seen fit to be awarded the grant by KAS Educational Company.
Essays are made flexible and any one can apply and be considered provided the person is a student in any higher institution of learning.
The scholarship grant sponsored by KAS is a one-time payment ranging from $500 - $1,500 which is to be awarded to candidate who are seen fit for the scholarship support grant. The awarded sum can be used by the winning students for payment of tuition fees as well as other educational upkeeps.
Though, interested students need to make sure they adhere for the following scholarship criteria for their entries to be regarded as valid.
Kid At School (KAS) Global Student Contest Scholarship Eligibility
- All interested students are required to be enrolled in any higher educational institute to qualify them for this scholarship
- Student must at least be in his second year of studies to be eligible
- A grade point average of at least 3.0 is required by all students
- Applicant must be of good behavior and must be academically disciplined
- Student must have other legal educational (institutional papers) to attach with their entries
- Student must be familiar with essay writings
NOTE: it is important that all international students who are interested to participate for the ongoing KAS essay scholarship contest meet up to above mentioned criteria. This is because; scholarship will not be awarded to you even if you are selected as one of the winners.
Since the scholarship grant sponsored by KAS is competition based, let’s look at the competition rules below.
Kid At School (KAS) Competition Rules
The following rules are to be followed for essay to be considered by KAS Education Company.
- Students of high schools (including undergraduates and postgraduates candidates) can take part in the essay contest.
- Completed or finished essays are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Essay Writing Contest 2022” as email subject.
- Essays must be written in English Language only
- Submitted essays must be between the length of 500 – 700 words only (must not be below 500 and must not exceed 700 words)
- Essays are to be submitted once per applicant (multiple entries will render all essays invalid)
- Received essays will go into deep plagiarism check therefore; students are to make sure their works are original otherwise entry will be seen as invalid.
KAS Global Student Scholarship Essays 2022
Candidates are required to choose and write on one from below list of available essays;
- How will Corona Virus affect the European Union and the whole world?
- Internet Influence on Kids and how different the grown-ups will be from their parenting non-internet generation.
- Do you agree with the statement that “the faster technology develops, the more humans are degraded?” Justify.
- Causes and Effects of the Popularity of Fast Food Restaurants
Additional Essay Writing Guidance for All Contestants
- It must be English written
- Should contain between 500 to 700 words only with 14 font size
- Submitted document must be in form of PDF or Docx format only (other file format will not be accepted)
- Essay should contain at least one (1) relevant image or images to beautify the work and make it look more professional.
- In the first page, students are required to provide background information about themselves (including full name, country, email address, about school and other important information deem fit)
Step by Step Guidance
- Applicants should select from a single essay topic provided above
- Write a detailed essay of not more than 700 or less than 500 words
- Format using guidance on this page
- Save file as Docx or PDF
- Submit to the scholarship board using this email address email@example.com with “Essay Writing Contest 2022” as subject
Having followed all above procedures in submitting your entry, students are required to check their email address regularly for feedback from the scholarship provider.
Still Having issues in regards to submitting your entry or other scholarship related queries? You can reach the scholarship provider using below email address;